moderated Re: change verbiage on log entry for forbidden new tag

Bruce Bowman

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 11:16 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
p.s. In addition to changing the verbiage, I think the attempted message should be recorded somewhere, possibly in the pending queue. Instead, it's just completely lost and i have no idea what this group member was trying to post.
Emails that violate hashtag rules (or perhaps other restrictions) are retained as Drafts...just as if they were composed online. The subscriber is sent an email with a link to that draft. They must subsequently log in to correct the problem and resubmit. Not denying that the message is inaccessible to group Owner/Moderators, but it seems to me that the process functions pretty well.

As for whether the log entry should be reworded, I'm ambivalent.

Regards,
Bruce