moderated Re: delete old messages

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 09:02 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
A worked example demonstrates that an idea is not "hopelessly impractical".
Disagree. Are you saying you can provide an example showing it's practical? That's not logical. Or are you saying I should provide an example to show it's not practical? Not necessary. You'd have to be able to guarantee users that at any point in time, they could request their content be removed from any and all groups, regardless of whether they'd left any or all of those groups or even groups.io as a whole, whether a week, a month, or a decade later. I think that's pretty clearly impractical.