moderated Re: notification on update

This is something I requested a few weeks ago, so I'm pleased to get support
for the idea. I could manage, as a definitely second best, but desirable
anyway, if the date shown against files in the file listing were changed from
the date first uploaded to the date of the latest update, especially if the
list could then be sorted on that field.

Jim

On 23 Sep 2019 at 15:28, Glenn Glazer wrote:

When we upload a file, there is a checkbox for notifying the list. There
is not one on the update window.  Would it be possible to add this
checkbox and accompanying notification so that I can let members know
when I've updated our files?

As a use case, we have meeting agendas that we upload and often go
through a few revisions before the actual meeting.

Best,

Glenn
--
http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom (needs updating)