moderated Allow more flexible controls of who can create, edit, and delete #suggestion

Nancy Funk

So it has happened again. A moderator in my group has deleted a database. It would be very helpful if we could have a more robust set of controls for moderators. When using BigTent, I could set each moderator's permissions for each area of the group and subgroups. Most of the people in my group who have moderator status only need it so they and create events and databases, we don't want them to be able to edit or delete other people's work, only their own.