moderated Question about promoting group on FB page

desireehedberg <desiree@...>

I have created a FB page for our group, and there are a lot of members on their that I'd like to see using the Groups.io too, however; when I try to "Promote to Facebook", it will only let me post to my group under my personal FB profile, and there is not option to use my business page profile (which doesn't have a picture of my kids, so I'm sure you see my dilemma). I'm sure I'm just missing it - but does anyone know how to do a Promote to Facebook under my other FB profile? Facebook usually gives me a choice, but not in this instance. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Desiree