moderated Re: Feature Request: Referring new people to Groups.io

Drew

When I need to see something in groups.io as a non-subscriber or non-logged-in user would view it I open an incognito window in my browser and type in groups.io

For Firefox the shortcut is Ctrl+Shift+P
I believe Chrome was Ctrl+Shift+N

Not sure for other browsers but they will have something similar. Just search for incognito or privacy browsing for your particular browser.

Drew

On 09/19/19 15:34, Sharon Villines via Groups.Io wrote:
This morning, I tried to respond to a request for the best email discussion group provider with the address of Groups.io. It lead to much frustration. Every time I tried to go to a general page, I was reverted to my own list of groups. Even with a Google search the only page I could access was my own list of groups. I needed a link that would give them a description and list of features. This was a referral to a list of several hundred people each of whom probably has connections to at least three other Yahoo or Google groups.
Somehow I finally found the features page, but it took work.
Clicking on the logo on my list of groups would normally go to a home page with links to a home page. But the logo is also a link that returns me to my list of groups.
I think this is a major problem in the area of referring people who are likely to start new groups.
Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
TakomaDC@Groups.io