moderated Re: Feature Request: Referring new people to Groups.io

The issue of which URL you're taken to vs. which URL you type in is a general problem in groups.io. I discovered only recently that of the URL's I had posted in my group as referrals to other cats groups, about half of them were taking non-members of those groups to the wrong place. I don't remember details. I just remember trying over and over again to get it to take me the right place, but every type I typed in a URL, it changed on me. The naming conventions (if that's the right term) seem weird.