moderated Re: Messages to +owner being wrongly routed to the whole group

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 06:09 AM, Peter Martinez wrote:
the type of mailserver with this bug could appear in other locations and I don't think it is safe to continue using a + in the email command.
Sounds like that's going to extremes. Anything bad can happen at any time. Doesn't mean you avoid doing everything because it's not safe.