moderated Re: Allow Group Users to Donate towards the premium upgrade directly to Groups.io #suggestion

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 09:04 AM, Eric di Domenico wrote:
In my group, a lot of users are willing to pay for the Premium upgrade. So far, I paid for the year, several others have offered to participate but I don't want to start collecting money from people and having to manage an account for paying up the upgrade.

If users could donate directly towards the upgrade to Groups.io we would probably have several years of upgrade paid up already.
Eric,

I think that feature may already exist. Take a look at this topic to see if it meets your needs:

https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/21108

--
Gerald