moderated Re: Auto-sigs getting wiped out into "quoted text" again

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 11:52 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I don't completely remember the history of this (except that it's been somewhat tortured), but auto-sigs are again getting swept into the "quoted text" when messages are sent by email. Is there any way to make this not happen? About half my group members post via email and all of their signatures are getting lost.

Please send me some examples. My guess is this is due to a change I had to make because in some cases, we were showing signatures that did not belong to the person, because we are unable to determine if a sig is a part of a reply or a part of the original message. And in that case, it's better to not show the sig.

Thanks,
MarkĀ