moderated Re: Notifications settings page first pass

Mark,

Copy/paste-o: text for Deleted Photos is
"How to be notified of new photos."

* You (will be able to) customize notifications on a per-group basis.
Is that to include the Frequency setting? I ask because it is in a separate section from the selector. I'd want it to.

Please let me know your thoughts.
Is there planned to be a listing where you can get a global view of your settings, without having to switch the selector to view each group individually?

I could see this as a "Your Groups"-like list of groups but with columns for the settings. Perhaps that would need some column-wise expanders matching the the groupings on this page.

Shal