moderated Re: Notifications settings page first pass

Here are my suggestions, just at first glance:

1. I would remove the word "Overall" from the page title, because within that page, you can pick "overall" as one of the choices. I think just "Notification Preferences" is better.

2. I think having "Group Moderation" appear on the main page is weird. I think it should only appear once someone checks the box for a group they're moderating. Some people, of course, may not be moderating any groups. (I'm assuming that currently, it appears on the main page if the person is moderating at least one group?)

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 8:21 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

Please check out https://groups.io/account?page=notifications, it's a first pass at a notifications preference page.

Notes:

  • The message notification preference is now just a checkbox.
  • You can set the frequency as to how often you receive email notifications.
  • You (will be able to) customize notifications on a per-group basis.
  • These are not a canonical list of notifications, just some of them.
  • The page doesn't actually do anything yet; no changes are saved and it is not linked to from anywhere except this message right now.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks, Mark