Re: consider "Like" a follow #suggestion

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 09:02 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
I was imagining someone clicking the Like button on the web interface - putting the Follow button right next to it wouldn't require you to go anywhere else.

Oh, I see what you mean. I was imagining that "Follow" would be on the topic rather than an individual message, whereas "Like" is on an individual message. And I was imagining that if the person has checked "Autofollow Likes" in their advanced settings, then as with Autofollow replies, they would follow any topic in which they'd "Liked" a message. But yes, putting "Follow" on every individual message would be more in line with being able to "Follow" from within any individual message of a topic.