Re: consider "Like" a follow #suggestion

J,

No, I'm suggesting something akin to "autofollow replies." It would be more automatic than having to go to any page or message and following by hand.

Hm... I was imagining someone clicking the Like button on the web interface - putting the Follow button right next to it wouldn't require you to go anywhere else.

If you're doing likes by email maybe that could count as a Follow, since it is a kind of reply. Maybe it does already if you have R with your FF. Otherwise you'd have to click Follow in the footer in addition to reply with Like.

Shal