Re: consider "Like" a follow #suggestion

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 05:56 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
There was an earlier suggestion that the Message Selection controls be added to group message/topic pages, rather than be hidden away only on the global /topics and hashtag pages. Would that do what you want?
I recall that, of course. I got clobbered in it for responding that there are controls on the overall groups.io page. ;)
No, I'm suggesting something akin to "autofollow replies." It would be more automatic than having to go to any page or message and following by hand.