Re: Notifications overall: Messages

Lena wrote:

I'd like an email digest notification option (no more frequent than
once a day) for Photos (or for everything). Even if the member
receives individual messages, not digests.
That's a good point. Frequency is a dimension that has at least that one more possibility rather than just being an Immediate or Off toggle.

Maybe instead of the one-of-four selector I proposed in each category it should instead be a list of three selectors:
Groups I own,
Groups I moderate, and
Groups I neither own nor moderate.
For each of these select a delivery frequency: Immediate, Daily Digest, or Off.

On the subject of digests, maybe New Notifications should be added as a section at the bottom of the Daily Summary email, and the daily Digest email.

Shal