moderated Re: Notifications overall: Messages

Mark,

You wrote:

... as well as an overall toggle to turn on/off notifications for the entire category.

I wrote:

Tags has an overall toggle which is actually three radio buttons, with Off not being one of the
choices.

That gives me an idea.
Instead of an on/off togle for the category, a compromise might be a one-of-four selector: All Groups, Groups I Own or Moderate, Groups I Own, or Off. That probably covers most use cases for people more interested in some groups than others, without needing a toggle for each subscription.

I think I'd still rather have a toggle per group in each category (or maybe that should be a toggle per category in each group), but I can see where that might get a bit cluttered.

Shal