locked Re: suggestion - Consistency (ies)

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 08:59 AM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
And my objection is that this is not for you to define.
One of the problems with a non-moderator trying to moderate is that it nearly always leads to go-nowhere threads like this one. The complaint about the problem leads to more of the problem, and a whole stack of meta-meta-meta complaints. Here we go! I think this calls for a limerick.