locked Re: suggestion - Consistency (ies)

Dave Sergeant

OK, you meant to say 'moderator'. I assume Mark is the moderator of
this group.

My objection was that this is a group to discuss the specifics of
groups.io and in Mark's words how it can be improved. Many of us who
are moderators of various groups subscribe to it for this purpose and
keep up to date with various aspects of the technicalities of
groups.io.

Posts containing limericks or other such irrelevancies have no place
whatsoever in such a group.

I support Mark strongly in his efforts to progress groups.io. Some of
the comments in replies directed towards myself (and you know virtually
nothing about me) are totally inappropriate.

Can we please get back to talking about groups.io and its issues?

Dave

On 5 Sep 2019 at 7:53, Glenn Glazer wrote:

I simply object, as member of the group, to some other member of the
group who is /not/ a member of the group attempting to police the
conversation of the group and especially the overt "take my balls and go
home" threat of leaving if they don't get their way.

http://davesergeant.com