locked Re: suggestion - Consistency (ies)

Glenn Glazer

On 9/5/2019 08:25, Victoria via Groups.Io wrote:

I really didn´t know this feature, same as the “following only” function existed in groups.io until you wrote about it, and I´m extremely thankful for your post. I so often have members who complain about the many posts and who would like to have the same “select thread” feature as they are used to in forums. Now I know what I can tell them…

Victoria

You're welcome, Victoria.  Happy to help.

Best,

Glenn

--
We must work to make the Democratic Party the Marketplace of Ideas not the Marketplace of Favors.