locked Re: suggestion - Consistency (ies)

Glenn,

----

One of the great things about groups.io is that it has many advanced features above and beyond a mailing list.

….if a thread bothers you, you could mute it:

https://groups.io/static/help#muting

And even without that, if you read by email, it is pretty easy in almost all mail interfaces to filter out a topic.

Best,

Glenn
---

I really didn´t know this feature, same as the “following only” function existed in groups.io until you wrote about it, and I´m extremely thankful for your post. I so often have members who complain about the many posts and who would like to have the same “select thread” feature as they are used to in forums. Now I know what I can tell them…

Victoria