locked Re: suggestion - Consistency (ies)

Glenn Glazer

On 9/5/2019 08:06, J_Catlady wrote:
On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 07:54 AM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
I simply object, as member of the group, to some other member of the group who is not a member of the group attempting to police the conversation of the group and especially the overt "take my balls and go home" threat of leaving if they don't get their way.
Glenn, I totally agree with that. And it was my initial reaction as well. But I see the complaint as more naive than petulant or malicious.

Perhaps. Also, in the above, I meant to write "not a moderator" and somehow wrote "not a member".

Best,

Glenn

--
We must work to make the Democratic Party the Marketplace of Ideas not the Marketplace of Favors.