moderated Re: maintain Word formatting when copy-pasting documents into messages

Well, thanks, Bob, but (a) that's not simple and (b) no way I'm going to instruct all my group members to do that, just in case they want to copy/paste a Word doc into a message. Or is it post ...;) None of these solutions to the Word problem solves the groups.io problem, although all of it is (borderline) interesting...