From: "Mark Fletcher" <markf@corp.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 7:02 PM
To: <beta@groups.io>
Subject: [beta] Successful groups and moderators

Hi All,

I'd like to try something a little different and I hope you'll indulge
me. I have a couple of questions for you.

1) What characteristics do you think make a successful group?

2) What characteristics do you think make a good moderator?

I have my ideas, but I want to hear from you. Why? Because I want
Groups.io to make it easy for you to be a kickass moderator/owner of a
great group or groups. Perhaps answers to these questions will point
to features that are missing to help achieve that.