moderated Re: maintain Word formatting when copy-pasting documents into messages

J,

Shal, thanks but I don't know what you're talking about. LOL.
Sorry about that. But what's important is that Mark will (hopefully).

Short version: Groups.io's web view seems to be ignoring some of the HTML parameters that tell it how much space to put between paragraphs (zero, in your limerick).

It is probably more of a limitation than a bug - I suspect it results from a deliberate "sanitizing" of the HTML. But perhaps it can be corrected for this problem.

Shal