moderated Re: maintain Word formatting when copy-pasting documents into messages

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 05:06 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
i make this request not only because of my ill-fated limerick this morning, which I copy/pasted from a Word doc, and which appeared here with extra line spaces, but because the problem occurs frequently in my group as well: when someone copy/pastes a Word doc into a message, the formatting is often all screwed up, including, but not necessarily limited to, the addition of extra line (or paragraph) breaks. I don't know if anything can be done about this, but will remain hopeful.
--
I would like to offer this as an add-on for pasting improvements needed. Please allow pasting an image into a "post" online.

--
Gerald