moderated "Emailed Files" folder

Bruce Bowman

It would be handy to have a system-created "Emailed Files" folder from which non-image message attachments can be more readily examined.

I envision the controls to be similar to what's available in the existing "Emailed Photos" folder. As with "Emailed Photos," file attachments could be deleted from this folder without generating a notification.

This has been discussed tangentially before, but as best I can tell never presented as a proposal. As for whether this should actually replace the functionality currently found at https://groups.io/g/GROUPNAME/attachments, I haven't decided on that yet.

Thanks,
Bruce