moderated Re: #hashtags

Ken,

The question pertains to the topic here - revising subject lines and
how the result ends up getting threaded. That said I’m happy to cross
post on gmf but I would have nothing of substance to add at this
point.
I suggested the change in venue to stay in keeping with this group's mission, n.b. the beta group's home page description. Once the facts of "what is" are established it would make sense to return here with suggested changes, if any.

I haven’t a clue about updating the page, or it’s incorrect at all.
Whether the page is factually correct or not, I've inferred from your question that at the least it lacks sufficient clarity. Otherwise you should be able determine whether your example fits the description or not.

Hopefully Chris' investigation will ultimately lead to better clarity.

Shal