moderated Re: #hashtags

Chris Jones

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 07:56 AM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
The question pertains to the topic here - revising subject lines  and how the result ends up getting threaded. That said I’m happy to cross post on gmf but I would have nothing of substance to add at this point.
From my point of view this thread has generated more heat than light.

I have started a series of tests on Shal's test group and have found one "anomaly" (the quotation marks are important here) but until more has been done I will not report any detail back.

I reserve the right to report on GMF rather than here because I suspect that is the better place for it. I'll think a bit more about that...

Chris