moderated Re: Meta Suggestion: preferences

Funny about the food menu analogy. The best pizza place where I live (Berkeley) serves one kind of pizza each day and that’s it. The only choice you have to make is how many slices you want. (Also, one slice is really two there.:)

On Aug 30, 2019, at 4:05 PM, Ken Kloeber via Groups.Io <KWKloeber@...> wrote:

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 03:29 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
io can't be improved,
****
I didn't take Bob's comment that way at all -- just that gio is evolving and improving as it evolves  And sit back and enjoy the view..
I don't think that precludes developing excellent preferences about providing preferences, and I hope the range of available preferences do enlarge/become more ever more useful to all group users.  That said, as essentially an email exchange it may evolve to be the ultimate cat's meow, but as a pseudo forum I doubt it can reach a peer level with SimpleForum sites.