moderated Re: Meta Suggestion: preferences

KWKloeber

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 03:29 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
io can't be improved,
****
I didn't take Bob's comment that way at all -- just that gio is evolving and improving as it evolves  And sit back and enjoy the view..
I don't think that precludes developing excellent preferences about providing preferences, and I hope the range of available preferences do enlarge/become more ever more useful to all group users.  That said, as essentially an email exchange it may evolve to be the ultimate cat's meow, but as a pseudo forum I doubt it can reach a peer level with SimpleForum sites.