moderated Re: #hashtags

KWKloeber

Confused!
Are we saying that adding a #HT in effect editing the topic (- or is that the “thread”? or the “subject”? or the “topic”? — I guess it doesn’t matter if consistently being inconsistent is being consistent <wink>) in effect creates a DIFFERENT thread?  And a msg reply to the old t/s/t doesn’t get hooked up with the revised t/s/t?   If so that seems pretty un handy.   It seems that replies within a reasonable period of time should ignore appended #HTs and get m threaded with the revised t/s/t.

Or maybe I’m misinterpreting the business rules applied to the email subject lines?