moderated Re: #hashtags

I noticed something weird about this just the other day after adding a hashtag to an already-existing topic. I haven't had time to thoroughly check it out yet but just adding my voice to "something funny seems to be going on."

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 9:24 AM Technotronic Dimensions <steve@...> wrote:
The replies only, are grouped together. This is what I observed after I
applied the tag
to the 1st subject. Its possible that after tagging the 1st post, the system
now views the rest
of the replies as seperate topics. I thought that after tagging the 1st
post, the tag would be recursively applied
to all the other replies, but this has not been the case.

Any other subject that has not been tagged, groups all the subjects fine.