moderated Re: #hashtags

Technotronic Dimensions

The replies only, are grouped together. This is what I observed after I applied the tag
to the 1st subject. Its possible that after tagging the 1st post, the system now views the rest
of the replies as seperate topics. I thought that after tagging the 1st post, the tag would be recursively applied
to all the other replies, but this has not been the case.

Any other subject that has not been tagged, groups all the subjects fine.

*A question:* are the replies to an initial post correctly threaded below it when the topic is looked at on the web UI?