moderated Re: #hashtags

Chris Jones

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 04:49 PM, Technotronic Dimensions wrote:
As an experiment, find the 1st post in a subject thats not been tagged,
and tag it. Do all the rest of the replies now get tagged?
I must confess to being a bit lost in all this, but I think I may have spotted a misunderstanding.

A question: are the replies to an initial post correctly threaded below it when the topic is looked at on the web UI?

Assuming that they are then the hashtag applies to the Subject as displayed on the web UI, and is not replicated in each of the replies.

Chris