locked Re: suggestion - Consistency (ies)

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 8:09 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 06:31 AM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
Have we already run out of 2nd lines on the planet? I missed the breaking news in CNN.
Can live without the political commentary, thanks.

I agree that politics are not appropriate on beta, but I read this as simply a joke and and having nothing to do with politics.

To be back on topic, I'm definitely for conserving our limited worldwide 2nd line supplies (they're very difficult to recycle/reuse, don't you know), and therefore am against having two lines in the sidebar. :)