locked Re: suggestion - Consistency (ies)

Ken,

(continuing to complain)  ;-),

Meh.

THIS is "SUBSCRIPTIONS":

That is a list of your subscriptions. Aka your group memberships. Aka Your Groups.

I'd actually prefer to have that tab be named Your Subscriptions, or even Your Memberships, but long ago those were deemed to make the column awkwardly wide. Leaving out "Your" might not be so bad, but it does make it less clear what's on the page.

and THIS is "MY SETTINGS," not "my subsription"

Those are the settings of one of your subscriptions. Aka your Subscription to that group. I would not want that page renamed "My Settings" because that would be confusing in contrast to the several pages of settings in your Account. I wouldn't mind having it named Your Subscription, but again there is the column width issue.

Shal