moderated Re: New moderation setting proposal #suggestion

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 04:38 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
that didn't make your "moderate the first post" idea a bad one, back in November.
BTW it was Helen's idea, and a brilliant one at that. It is so useful that I want to make it an optional group setting, since I now set all my group members to it and have to do that by hand. (My own humble idea was to make the entire thread that someone starts moderated, which I have ended up using much less often.)