moderated Re: New moderation setting proposal #suggestion

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 04:38 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
The idea will fly or it won't, but it strikes me as entirely symmetrical and complimentary to what we already have in place. Don't like it? Don't use it.
Please understand that I am not arguing against it. I'm arguing against its ultimate value. I have nothing against adding it, and if it turns out it gets implemented and I like it, I'll use it, and if not, then not. I still see the two situations as entirely asymmetrical.