moderated Re: New moderation setting proposal #suggestion

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 04:04 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
an order or magnitude
typo, order of magnitude

And actually, regarding the assumption that hijackers reply to more topics than they start, I think it's almost by definition, since they tend to hijack topics rather than start their own. So if you put them on mod, then worst case scenario is once in awhile you'd have to approve a new topic they start. I just don't see the added value. But, as I said, go for it! I have nothing against it!