moderated Re: New moderation setting proposal #suggestion

I see those as not analogous. But go for it. 😊

On Aug 28, 2019, at 3:43 PM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 06:11 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
Once a "troublesome member" realised that they could start a topic unmoderated, but that replies were held for moderation, they might start posting replies with a slightly amended subject line in an attempt to circumvent the moderation delay.
That same argument was put forward -- in reverse -- for the topic origination overrides...didn't stop it from being implemented.

Bruce