moderated Re: option to set maximum attendees for calendar events

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 8:58 PM Nancy Funk <funkmomma71@...> wrote:
What isn't available yet is the ability for the organizer to take people off the list manually.
Does the word "yet" mean this might be coming down the pike? That would be awesome if it is! :)

Yes, it's definitely on the TODO list.

Right now, as evidenced by recent #changelogs, I'm focused on development of the App (and the API needed to support it). I'm paying a consulting group to build the app itself, so I need to make sure that they're always kept busy... which is keeping me busy at the moment.