moderated Re: New moderation setting proposal #suggestion

Duane

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 04:46 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
equivalent to putting them on moderation only for replies, not for first messages of any new topics they start
Exactly.  If they start a new topic, everything is fine.  It's when they use reply for a post totally unrelated to the topic they've replied to (hijacking the thread) that a problem occurs.  I've got folks that do it regularly as well.  My first thought when I read Bruce's post was to moderate them constantly.  Then realized that it's only their erroneous replies that cause a problem, not new topics.