moderated Re: New moderation setting proposal #suggestion

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 02:32 PM, Ken Schweizer wrote:
we could add an infinite number of new moderation types
I think the recent new types (moderating all topics a person starts and moderating the first message of all topics a person starts) make sense and are useful. I don't see the usefulness of the request here, which is equivalent to putting them on moderation only for replies, not for first messages of any new topics they start.