moderated Re: New moderation setting proposal #suggestion

Ken Schweizer

It looks like we could add an infinite number of new moderation types for an infinite number issues, where and when should we just use the basic "Override Moderated"?

"And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." God

From: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bruce Bowman
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 12:15 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: [beta] New moderation setting proposal #featurerequest

Some time ago (Ref: https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/18455), new moderation settings were established for topics that a "problem subscriber" initiates, to wit:

Override: moderate the first message of every topic this person starts

Override: moderate all messages of every topic this person starts

I'd really like to be able to set a moderation override for topics that a subscriber replies to. Such a setting would allow me to head off a pernicious problem with subscribers who hijack existing topics when they should be starting a new one.

Thanks for your consideration,
Bruce