moderated Re: New moderation setting proposal #suggestion

Could I ask, is there any reason not to just put such members on moderation?

On Aug 28, 2019, at 10:14 AM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

Some time ago (Ref: https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/18455), new moderation settings were established for topics that a "problem subscriber" initiates, to wit:

Override: moderate the first message of every topic this person starts
Override: moderate all messages of every topic this person starts

I'd really like to be able to set a moderation override for topics that a subscriber replies to. Such a setting would allow me to head off a pernicious problem with subscribers who hijack existing topics when they should be starting a new one.

Thanks for your consideration,
Bruce