moderated Re: option to set maximum attendees for calendar events

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 08:58 PM, Nancy Funk wrote:
What isn't available yet is the ability for the organizer to take people off the list manually.
Does the word "yet" mean this might be coming down the pike? That would be awesome if it is! :)
I agree that this would be a very useful and important addition. Even with the first group event we held, we experienced people who cancelled literally in the 11th hour, a couple of whom strongly requested a change of time and venue to accommodate them. I want these people waitlisted the next time they RSVP as coming to an event, and would really like to be able to do that. Without it, we're stuck letting them hold places in the next events (which are limited to small numbers of attendees) while they make up their minds.