moderated Re: option to set maximum attendees for calendar events

Unless you're talking about something else, you can specify the max number of attendees for an event and you can specify whether people can bring guests. If too many want to go, the overflow are put on a waitlist, which is automatically managed. What isn't available yet is the ability for the organizer to take people off the list manually.

Mark

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 12:07 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
It would be convenient to set a maximum number of attendees before locking the event. (It would be especially helpful currently, when there are no notifications to the event organizer that someone has RSVP'd, making it difficult to lock events by hand in a timely manner.)