moderated Re: option to send calendar event reminder or resend

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 11:17 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
also be very useful to be able to send a message directly, and only, to the members who have RSVP
Never mind, I just found "email yeses" and "email all responders." Exactly what I was looking for. :) It's under "View responses." (I would take it out from under there.)