moderated Re: option to send calendar event reminder or resend

It would also be very useful to be able to send a message directly, and only, to the members who have RSVP'd to the event. There is currently no easy way to do this (only their names are included in the view of who replied), and posting an update to the event would go to the entire group.

But the bare minimum would be a simple reminder feature.